Patients on long-term regular medication can order repeat prescriptions in the following ways:
- Telephone - 24 hours a day, 7 days per week; call 01389 752650 (option 1).
- Online - follow the link at the top of this page to complete a simple registration.
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- In person - drop your repeat slip in the box in the waiting room.
- By post - send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope if you want it posted back to you.
- Via your pharmacy - by pre-arrangement with them. All local pharmacies are involved in a scheme whereby they will collect your prescription and have your drugs available at the pharmacy. Ask your pharmacist for the appropriate form to organise this service.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please note all repeat prescriptions take 48Hrs. Please also remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.